Good stores in Savannah or Brunswick area?

reefknight

Market
Reaction score
Well I'm in the Brunswick area tonight and am heading back towards Warner Robins tomorrow. Thought I would check out the stores in this area while I was down here. Are there any good stores in or around Brunswick or Savannah? I see that there is a Exotic Underworld and a couple of others. Any of these I should/ shouldn't pass up.

Thanks!

Exotic underwourld is kind of neat. They have nice reef display up front. i think it worth a look see.
ill be in warner robin tomorrow any stores there?

i hear theres a store in Brunswick i dont no anything about that one.

Sorry for not getting back to you before now,I never made it to Savannah though. My father has not been well and I got called home to Augusta. To make matters worse I came home to find a heater stuck on in my prop tank, 96 degrees this morning! I lost everything in the tank as far as corals or inverts go. I managed to get my pair of B/W clowns out and temp acclimated to another tank, but I don't know if they will make it or not.

I know this is rather late but, Warner Robins/ Macon area has no stores worth seeing. I drive to Augusta or Atlanta for stores or have ordered online before. Two stores here carry saltwater fish, if you call three or four tanks full of algae and ich on 90 percent of the fish. All the fish are either run of the mill clowns, damsels, niger trigger or yellow tangs.

Back