GORGEOUS RBTA at Blue Planet!

xokarmaxo

Market
Reaction score
I apologize in advance if I am posting this in the wrong forum, but wanted to let you know that I just left Blue Planet in McDonough and they have the most gorgeous RBTA that I have ever seen! They just got it in, and I know that it's not going to last long. Gorgeous, full, absolutely stunning!

I know that some people are looking for one.... Go there or call Tiffany and I am sure that she might be able to hold it for you if you plan on coming today to pick it up.

Kim

tnyga beat me to it!

Yep, $129 and tooootally worth it when you see it! If I had the lighting to support it and wasn't about to change clowns, I would definately get it! I can't even begin to describe it... it's not like the other RBTA's that I've seen. The tips almost have an iridescent (spelling?) look to it.

Oh yeah, and she's not selling it together, but there is a big maroon clown who is happy as a lark wallowing around in it!

Yep--It's a beauty! It's deep rose with yellow tips. She sold it within four hours.

That's a pretty good price as well. The neatest BTA color morph i've ever seen was maroon/orange/yellow. Unfortunately, it died in my friend's tank where other BTAs were flourishing.

Back