got a free 56ish hex corner

shromy

Market
Reaction score
anyone have any ideas for this thing? really have no clue other than the thought of doing a pred. tank. something like dwarf lion and dwarf puffer etc. come on and shoot out some ideas.

i just set up a tank that I'm putting an eel and a humu humu trigger in so maybe like you said a predator or eel tank maybe even a tank full of damsels haha believe it or not i have seen a damsel only tank.

my plans consist of like a softie coral tank with the eel and humu trigger maybe a yellow tang to mix it up a bit but thats about it

yeah not dealing with damsels again they drive me nuts as much as they pick on each other. i still have 2 yellows that only mess with each other but thats ok.

Predators really need their personal space, not to mention lots of water for their waste to dissolve into.

Dwarf puffers and dwarf lions would probably be fine, but I'd avoid triggers, groupers, wrasses. Dwarf puffers may fight each other, so if you have to get one, check out the Orange Spotted Fiji Puffer.
Canthigaster%20id%20dwwm.jpg
>http://www.wetwebmedia.com/TetraodontiformPIX/PufferPIX/Tetraodontidae/Canthigastrinae/Canthigaster%20id%20dwwm.jpg</a>

Back