Great Deal.

anthony

Market
Reaction score
Got a great deal from Simon at Nemo's on Anthias. Bought 3 for slightly under $25 each.(bought two other fish and used my ARC discount 10% off) Love those fish..Simon really does have great prices and a awesome person to do business with. Best fish I've EVER bought was from him. Got both a large blonde Naso and a large Red sea Sailfin tang from him a while back for just $60 each..you can't beat those prices. Anyone who hasn't been to see him should definitely stop by if you're in the market for good fish at great prices.. I believe he runs weekly specials. Different fish on special most weeks.

Wait. I'm not supporting anymore? I've paid my dues so I should be listed as supporting...not sure why it's not listed that way..

The membership fee is good for one year. If you paid less than a year ago, then you should still be listed as a Supporting member and @anit77 can help straighten that out. Perhaps it didn't carry over when the new website was implemented. If it was more than a year ago, then you can click on Account Upgrades under your profile to pay for another year (though I thought is is supposed to be a recurring payment). Either way @anit77 can help you.

Last edited:
Sounds good. I was definitely one that had a good bit of trouble with my account during that time.

I have to put in a plug for Nemo as well!! I love that store! I'm there allllllll the time!

Back