Great experience with Blue Zoo Aquatics

maveri9720

Market
Reaction score
Hey all, I just wanted to let you all know the good experiences I have had with Blue Zoo Aquatics. I know they aren't a sponsor, but I thought that they deserved recognition for their great customer service, not to mention great livestock.

I have ordered from them 3 times now and nothing has arrived dead. They send a cool little care package with each order that includes a drip line, instructions for acclimation, sample of their fish food blend and some livestock medication to de-stress the fish/corals. Everything has been either as described or bigger, with most being bigger. The packaging is sturdy and has been lined with warmers, to keep the livestock warm.

I have ordered a clean-up crew of snails and shrimp and not one snail or shrimp has died.

I have had 2 losses, but I think it is mainly my fault, due to my inexperience acclimating, which I have rectified. But both times, I just sent the fish back and have been credited back the money. They have a 7 day guarantee on their livestock and they also have lowest price price-matching with anyone online.

But the main reason I am writing this is b/c of their customer service. Every time I have emailed them, I have heard back, usually within hours. When I have called them, I talked to knowledgable and kind people. On Friday, I called them for an order number from my last order and ended up talking to them for over 30 minutes about various topics and questions I had with fish and corals.

It just showed me how much they cared about the livestock and about their customers. I never once felt like I was bugging someone, or that I was holding someone up from doing something.

They have definitely earned my business and I just wanted to share my experience with all of you.

Disclaimer: I don't work for Blue Zoo, nor do I get anything for posting this. I just felt that they went way above and beyond what they had to to help me out and I appreciated that and wanted to share that with you all.

Now, I have also never ordered livestock online from anyone else. There are alot of places to get livestock from and alot of places have good prices, but a place that has wonderful customer service and shows that they care will always get my business.

They also have their own forums on TRT and RC under the sponsor areas.

If you want to check them out, the address is: http://www.bluezooaquatics.com">http://www.bluezooaquatics.com</a>

Thanks for sticking with me through this.

I agree nice write up. I'm glad that there is another quality aquarium supplier online.
Thanks

Wow, you guys don't waste any time.

2 replies in 4 minutes.

Your welcome, I just wish I would have posted this earlier, but the convo I had on Friday pushed me over the edge and I knew I had to let you all know about it.

Thanks for the info... I have never heard of them but I will check it out. How where their shipping prices?

$35 flat rate. And they don't have any free shipping over any amount, which kinda sux, but like I said, the quality of the product and of the shipping is well worth it. Fedex does a great job too. I received all three of my packages within 20 minutes of each other. All between 9am and 9:20am.

Back