Green clown Goby in Nem

rostato

Market
Reaction score
My green clown goby in my nano has been hanging out in my GBTA. The first time i saw this I though about my loss of my purple firefish, and freaked, but now it goes in there all the time, and the nem doesnt seem to care. My clown doesnt seem to care either. In fact the clown waont go near the nem. At first I though the nem wasnt happy or something since it wasnt eating it, but I put a silverside in it and it ate it right up...

Anyone else seen this before?
DSC01472.jpg
alt="" />

Just this morning I saw my new Yellow Clown Goby chasing my clowns around their frogspawn. Quite funny. He finally settled down on some rocks and the clowns went back to doing their thing.

I seriously cannot get over this. This fish has been hanging out and slashing itself around in the nem for the entire day. I came out to eat and thats about it.

I hope they don't! I am just waiting for the day my nem realizes there is a nice 15 dollar meal in its tentacles...it's bound to happen.

Yep..just like Papa Johns....delivered in 30 minutes or less. The Goby will end up being a nice 2 topping thick crust pizza to the nem!

flyingarmy;271425 wrote: Yep..just like Papa Johns....delivered in 30 minutes or less. The Goby will end up being a nice 2 topping thick crust pizza to the nem!

Yup! Oh well!:unsure:

Back