GSP vs Frogspawn

roundman

Market
Reaction score
Is this tap out? :lol2:

Well they had plenty of room and now they have grown to where they are about to touch. Do I need to move one of them or will they just set there own boundries?

Thanks

George Saint Pierre over Hughes all the way. You probably wont get this unless you watch UFC

sdminson;114978 wrote: George Saint Pierre over Hughes all the way. You probably wont get this unless you watch UFC

LMAO... Who won tonight?!? My money was on Hughes though!

To answer the original questions... The Frogspawn SHOULD win the battle over territory. and should keep the GSP at bay! But trim back the GSP if you are worried since it is really easy to do!

i would say trim one and ill give it some of its own space. but you are very far from me.

Xyzpdq0121;115060 wrote: LMAO... Who won tonight?!? My money was on Hughes though!

GSP totally dominated Hughes. Just as I expected. GSP is on track to dominate for the forseeable future. Seems he finally got his head straight.

Wow... On such sort notice to prepare, I thought Huges would give him a run for his money.. No to hijack but who won the Lidell/Silva fight?

Lidell won and GSP dominated hughes is done he announced he dosnt seem himself fighting much more which is what I expected.

I'll put my galaxia againts just about anything short of an anemone.

I still dont know what GSP stands for in relation to Corals someone wanna enlighten me? :p

Back