Gyre mounted to euro brace??

Reef Altitude

Market
Reaction score
Has anyone diy'd an extension to the magnets to mount a gyre on a euro brace? I saw parkers reef did an extension for a tunze a while ago but wondering about the rubbery gyre magnets, where to get them, how to assemble etc.
Thanks for any ideas or examples!

Starting at the 9:47 mark, this video has a great shot and description of a tank with the gyres mounted on the braces:

No description of how he did it, but maybe he (or they) talk about it elsewhere?

Starting at the 9:47 mark, this video has a great shot and description of a tank with the gyres mounted on the braces:

No description of how he did it, but maybe he (or they) talk about it elsewhere?
I saw this video and it is one of the things that made me think it could look really good. My rimless peninsula makes flow going toward the overflow a challenge.

I don't have a 3d printer but seeing how it's done there makes me think some acrylic and some acrylic cement would be pretty easy. That's a clever way to do it.

I don't have a 3d printer but seeing how it's done there makes me think some acrylic and some acrylic cement would be pretty easy. That's a clever way to do it.
A lot of us have one. I’m sure if you have a design or even plans. You can get one printed fairly easily

Back