H2Ocean Salt locally?

fish

Supporting
Reaction score
I'm out of Reef Crystals and I have heard great things so far about this salt, so does anyone sell it locally and have it in stock? I'm looking to do a water change this weekend.

Anyone?

Ckeck with Sam at Aquabuys. I think he is carrying it on your side of town. I also recall seeing it at Creation Reef on the NW side of town.

bobz;316032 wrote: Ckeck with Sam at Aquabuys. I think he is carrying it on your side of town. I also recall seeing it at Creation Reef on the NW side of town.

I checked his website first since he always has great deals, but it was listed as temporarily back ordered.

Derek_S;316034 wrote: Creation has it everytime I have been there.

Thats decently far from me, but I have never been to Creation and might just go check it out.

If one of the above posters remembers what the salt sells for there that would be awesome, PM me.

I do not, but a) you can post in their sponsor forum and they will probably pm you the price, and b) THIS STORE ROCKS!!! IT IS WELL WORTH THE TRIP!

bobz;316038 wrote: I do not, but a) you can post in their sponsor forum and they will probably pm you the price, and b) THIS STORE ROCKS!!! IT IS WELL WORTH THE TRIP!

This is what I have heard from numerous friends.

Appreciate guys.

Call Aquarium Center Alpharetta. I got some there about two weeks ago and there were several buckets in stock.

I think it is about the same price as tropic marin, around 70 for a 5 gal/160 gal mix I THINK. It is def. higher than reef crystals.

I would highly recommend the store, though, if you have time. Very nice, clean, and always stocked well.

And just call them for the price. I think they are open by now, 10am.

Back