Halide pendent

gixxer600

Market
Reaction score
Has anybody used one? I don't know to much about them and if it would work for my tank. I am not sure if it will spread the light the entire length of my tank. The dimensions are 29.5" l x 12" w x 17" T. I have to halides not in use now and if this would work would be willing to trade for a pendant on its own stand. Thanks for the help.

personally with a tank that size I would go T5... I think you would get great penetration, and a complete coverage of the tank...

gixxer600;344999 wrote: Has anybody used one? I don't know to much about them and if it would work for my tank. I am not sure if it will spread the light the entire length of my tank. The dimensions are 29.5" l x 12" w x 17" T. I have to halides not in use now and if this would work would be willing to trade for a pendant on its own stand. Thanks for the help.

It will depend on the pendant you choose. There are quite a few pendants available so any info you can give us on the one you're looking at, the more we'll be able to help.

As mentioned above, T5 might be an alternative.

Back