Hannah checker replacement vials

porpoiseaquatics

Market
Reaction score
Anybody know where to purchase replacement vials for the Hannah checkers? Apparently, I've lost both of the ones for my phosphate checker.

Don't know where to buy them locally but I can loan you one till you can find replacements. I'm in Duluth very close to PIB & Sugarloaf.

So... any rational idea as to why 4 glass cuvettes & plastic lids cost more than an entire checker unit (which BTW comes with a set of 2 vials)?

;)

You'd "save" money just by buying a new model of Hanna checker to flesh out your testing options, Jeff.

BulkRate;1072281 wrote: So... any rational idea as to why 4 glass cuvettes & plastic lids cost more than an entire checker unit (which BTW comes with a set of 2 vials)?

;)

You'd "save" money just by buying a new model of Hanna checker to flesh out your testing options, Jeff.

It's ridiculous. Lol

BulkRate;1072281 wrote: So... any rational idea as to why 4 glass cuvettes & plastic lids cost more than an entire checker unit (which BTW comes with a set of 2 vials)?

;)

You're right and I thought about that.

Mine are here somewhere, I just need to find them and one way to do that is to see what one actually looks like.

porpoiseaquatics;1072369 wrote: You're right and I thought about that.

Mine are here somewhere, I just need to find them and one way to do that is to see what one actually looks like.

Here you go sir. :)

Back