Hardiest/best Nem

ndeksone

Supporting
Reaction score
I have a 30 gallon cube reef with a variety of corals and livestock. I want a good, HARDY nem die my two picasso extreme misbars (approx 2" & 3")to host in. Any thoughts on breed, color, size, etc? My lfs is steering me towards a sebae. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well for me that's a crap shoot.
I've had some that have been through hell and be fine and the same type just wilt away for no reason.

Had a long tentacle and carpet nem for over a year, those things were tanks. But like Marlon said, probably just a crap shoot.

IME bubble tips are some of the easier nems to keep. I started with 1 green and 1 red 2 years ago and now have 4 green and 2 red not including the ones I've sold. I've never had one die.

hzheng33;1058137 wrote: well, def. not sebae based on my experience

+1 ^^^

RBTA's are known to be "difficult" but if your tank is established and you have good flow and steady prams, it will be a cake walk. My RBTA split twice and went thru hexx and back, then grew to about 16" without splitting. It totally out grew my tank so I quartered it! Yup cut her into four, then cut the largest again and put the smallest back in my tank :) they all healed quickly and thrived.
If your tank isn't established, I wouldn't recommend a RBTA however, I've got a beautiful very hardy Bulb Anemone up for sale ATM. It's purple, about 5", healthy and needs a home.
LMK if interested.

I tried to PM you but your box is full.

I'll trade you out a little electrical work for the nem if interested.

It's easy stuff, I'll just never get to it.
Oh, except the fustrating 3 way dining room dimmer switch, I just don't get that issue!

Camellia;1058199 wrote: I tried to PM you but your box is full.

I'll trade you out a little electrical work for the nem if interested.

It's easy stuff, I'll just never get to it.
Oh, except the fustrating 3 way dining room dimmer switch, I just don't get that issue!
404 563 0093

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back