Have you bought Coral from Reef2go?

camellia

Supporting
Reaction score
I went on Reef2go to order some pods and they have an insane sale on corals! Have they always carried coral? I've bought pods many times from them but don't remember them selling coral.

Anyway if you have ordered coral please let me know how the results were.

Regardless you should check out their sale, it's CRAZY cheap. Which is a little scary but I've always been pleased with them in the past!
Thanks

Terrible for me. Not their fault. ....fed ex home delivery just sucks.....at least in my area.

No-Go! Terrible customer service and shipping. Never buy from them. I have bought once and never again. Every big reefing forum has banned them from being a sponsor. ie. Nano-reef, Reef2reef, and reefcentral

MarquiseO;977982 wrote: No-Go! Terrible customer service and shipping. Never buy from them. I have bought once and never again. Every big reefing forum has banned them from being a sponsor. ie. Nano-reef, Reef2reef, and reefcentral

Really? Your sure? I've had perfect success with buying CUC and Pods and only heard positive things about the CUC from this club.

Do you see this?

http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=91496&highlight=reefs2go">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=91496&highlight=reefs2go</a>

Wannabee

just read some reviews and 90% were bad most real bad. not sure I would risk it even for a great deal

Camellia;977984 wrote: Really? Your sure? I've had perfect success with buying CUC and Pods and only heard positive things about the CUC from this club.
Never buy corals from them. They have always sold corals. Just do a google search Reef2go for nano-reef, reef2reef, and reefcentral. You will see tons of negative reviews of bad shipping, customer service and so on.

Uhhh... $5 Australian dendros?? I added 30 to the cart and apparently there's no restriction on how many you can buy at least up to that amount

JDavid;977991 wrote: Uhhh... $5 Australian dendros?? I added 30 to the cart and apparently there's no restriction on how many you can buy at least up to that amount

I know....that's why I asked!

Reef Central does a lot of group buys with them I JUST READ IT, for CUC that is. I just can't believe the prices!

The CUC and PODs I've got were awesome in the past but I'm VVvvveeerrryyy cautious on the corals at that price!

However you can pay with PayPal.... Guarantee right?

JDavid;977991 wrote: Uhhh... $5 Australian dendros?? I added 30 to the cart and apparently there's no restriction on how many you can buy at least up to that amount

Bought 2 of them and they were Duncan's. For some reason they call them dendros.

Camellia;977995 wrote: I know....that's why I asked!

Reef Central does a lot of group buys with them I JUST READ IT, for CUC that is. I just can't believe the prices!

The CUC and PODs I've got were awesome in the past but I'm VVvvveeerrryyy cautious on the corals at that price!

However you can pay with PayPal.... Guarantee right?

Yes, the prices are low but you are taking a risk of not getting what your purchase which is 9/10 chances. They were blacklisted for a reason. A lot of people still take a chance and buy their pods and CUC but never the corals. I would recommend reefcleaners.org for your CUC and getyourpods.com for your pod source because Reefs2go is shady. Paypal doesn't cover live animals which can be a win for them.

The picture shows a fathead dendro
JC_k;977998 wrote: Bought 2 of them and they were Duncan's. For some reason they call them dendros.

JC_k;977998 wrote: Bought 2 of them and they were Duncan's. For some reason they call them dendros.

They have Duncan's too, I wouldn't have accepted it. Major price difference!
Did you complain?

Camellia;978002 wrote: They have Duncan's too, I wouldn't have accepted it. Major price difference!
Did you complain?

Yeah and never got anything back. Didn't really bother me. It was a while ago.

Ive always bought pods and cuc free shipping from them with great results, my only problem is now there charging for shipping so now I get my pods fro getyourpods.com

WILLIE1983;978004 wrote: Ive always bought pods and cuc free shipping from them with great results, my only problem is now there charging for shipping so now I get my pods fro getyourpods.com

Getyourpods charges $13 shipping same as Reef2go?

I was hoping getyourpods had their BOGO sale but they don't!

URG, I want a lot of pods and don't really want to spend $100!

Camellia;978006 wrote: Getyourpods charges $13 shipping same as Reef2go?

I was hoping getyourpods had their BOGO sale but they don't!

URG, I want a lot of pods and don't really want to spend $100!

Start culturing your own in 10g tank. That can be your new project.

OMG I promise I don't need another project!
I'm working hard on ignoring the important projects I've got to do, like my 2013 taxes lol

Camellia;978019 wrote: OMG I promise I don't need another project!
I'm working hard on ignoring the important projects I've got to do, like my 2013 taxes lol

lol start a 10g macro tank and add a pod culture in there.

Back