Heading to Atlanta

jpines

Market
Reaction score
Heading to Atlanta this week. I plan to go by 2-3 fish stores on my way back to Augusta? Which stores would you recommend?

I have been to two so far. Premier aquatics nice medium size one. with good displays and a pretty good selection. Then I went to Atlanta Aquarium . Dont try to use google or your GPS to find this . Cos always "The georgia Aquarium" will come up. They seriously need to change this name to get enough hits. well a someone who sold me supplies over ARC forum recommended this to me. And he said its the biggest one around. When I walked in it looked like the smallest fish-store I have ever seen. Then when you walk through the backdoor, wow. I'ts like the Walmart of reef stores. From shark eggs to huge fish who are staring at you to take a piece of your hand :) . Yep a very good collection. I was running out of time . So I didn't have time to go to Nemo and other reef shops he recommended .(
a> is how you find Atlanta Aqurium :)) . Someone from ARC here told me that Bobs in Augusta is also good quality in advice and livestock. ( not Petco. apparently they have lot of infections)

There are so many good ones. I like Nemo Aquarium(Both Locations),Atlanta Aquarium,The Fish Store and, Creation Reef & Aquatics. Pure Reef and SEA Atlanta are also excellent.

Hit the Aviarium as one of your stops. Right across the street from Atlanta Aquarium and Tater keeps some killer corals in their shop.

Atlanta Aquarium;964799 wrote: Also We probably will change our name once we moved to a new location. CoralCityUSA might work.

Wait when you guys move, are you opening up a new store so you wil have 2 stores?

Not a fan of the move as a Gwinnett guy, but I'll be moving to Cherokee county at some point in the next few years

Same thing happened to me at one of the meetings. The wife and I used google to find Atlanta aquarium and you guessed it. We almost got there when I realized we were at the big aquarium . Very frustrated, not wanting to deal with any more traffic, we drove back to leesburg. For you guys up there, I think if I had to deal with that traffic everyday of my life I would eat a bullet and I lived in LA for 5 years

Why don't people just copy the address from the sponsor information page. You can put it in your gps and it takes you to the correct place.

I made if by a few places: Pure Reef, Atlanta aquarium, and Avarium. Very impressed with all of them! Thanks for the recommendations everyone

LSU_fishFan;964986 wrote: Why don't people just copy the address from the sponsor information page. You can put it in your gps and it takes you to the correct place.

Because it was a last minute idea and that's way to easy hehehe

+1 had extra time and wanted to check out them.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I was in Atlanta Aquarium this weekend. They had a buy one get one free for 10$ and 15 % frags. A very nice collection of frags there. I will be going there once my 125 is ready .

Back