Hello from Alpharetta

AlexATL77

Supporting
Reaction score
Hello reefer friends. I'm excited to join this group as it will likely become a great asset to me as I have just started my first reef tank a month ago. I've had multiple freshwater tanks throughout my life but finally got myself into saltwater tanks with my recent purchase of a Red Sea Reefer XL200 which I find is a fabulous size to start out this hobby.

The cycle is headed toward it's final phase and I acquired a few snails and hermit crabs last weekend. If water levels hold steady I will soon add a pair of clownfish and in a few weeks get my first corals hopefully.
So far I have purchased everything from my LFS Pure Reef here in Alpharetta. Those guys are awesome and super knowledgeable which in my opinion is priceless if you have pretty much no experienceIMG_3001.jpg.

Looking forward to great conversations. Attached is a pic I took this week, can't wait to add some livestock soon but again patience is the game in this hobby if you want to succeed.

Thanks all.

Cheers,
Alex

How awesome congrats welcome to the hobby excited to see this grow into a beautiful reef tank man.Welcome

-Grey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg, I’m from freshwater too!!! You are going to love the reef life!!!!! Congrats and Welcome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ARC and the hobby. Please feel free to ask any and all of your questions. We have a great community here with very knowledgeable people that want you to succeed.

Back