Hello my darlings....new additions.

jonboyb

Market
Reaction score
Well after USPS lost them for a day my ric/zoa/shroom order finally came in. I think everything (other then my prized Sanctihomae mushroom which prompted the order from this vendor) will make a full recovery. This is after 1 hour in the tank and they're already starting to expand. My camera and photo skills are awful but you get the picture. They look SOOOOOOO much more vivid in person. Most were bigger than expected too:thumbs:

p1040098.jpg
alt="" />

p1040099.jpg
alt="" />

These were from reefgardener.net, but I bought them when she posted a bunch on Ebay to sell before Xmas. Many are double or more per square (actual seperate shrooms) and I'll likely serperate them and get rid of the extras.

They look great.... Congrats... When you want to donate an extra to the "Save the Brandon foundation", let me know! ;)

I just realized that stupid damsel is in every photo I've ever taken...literally:D

The coloration of the yellow one is pretty cool. It has an electric blue skirt too. Unfortunately it's by far the smallest of the group. I have yet to find a big <u>bright</u> yellow ricordia. I hope it'll grow, but I think the good yellow ones are just pygmy by nature:D The pictures don't show it, but the golden one in the back corner is really cool. It has silver swirls that are almost completely symmetrical.

Back