Help! Anemone needs a home (if only briefly)

siege

Market
Reaction score
So, my former room mate has decided to give me his tank... But I can't take it on just yet - I'm waiting on a custom stand to be built and to have saved enough money for the project... I also have to MOVE the thing, but there are animals in it that will need care while I'm setting the tank up, and I intend to disassmble, clean and restart the whole thing, if necessary. To that end...

There is an a sebae anemone in desperate need of a home, if only a temporary one, in addition to a yellow sea slug and maybe a banded coral shrimp (I'm not sure where the shrimp is, but rewp said he hasn't seen a corpse). I just don't have ability to set it up directly, and hate to see these animals perish. I intend to pick up the tank and try and get it set up just as soon as I can afford to do so, but it might be a month or three.

Is there anyone out there willing to either take and care for these animals either temporarily at least, or permanently if you insist - I cared for them for ages and would certainly like to have them in the tank when I get it running and ready again, but as usual, I feel badly for any animal suffering for lack of care, and am willing to give them up if need be just to see that they have a loving home.

They are currently in Sandy Springs, and I am now in Kennesaw. If anyone between or near here or there can help, please, take some pity on these poor creatures and give them a good home. The tank should be relatively clean of everything but algae - as far as I am aware there are no parasites of any kind in it.

PM me if interested, plz.

if nobody takes the sea slug i will take it but i would rather see it go to a tank that has more hair alage.

Congrat on getting that tank from your friend. give me a call if you ever need help setting it up.

Back