Help: Apex App Issue

ActiveAngel

Contest Committee Lead
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
So how do i remove the notification bubble on my Apex app icon. I see 20 Alarms have been triggeres since set up, but i cant seem to remove them.

Viewed on Android. No app updates available. Screenshot_20210805-164427_One UI Home.jpg

If you bring the app into focus (open it), then click the bell icon at the top left, does it show you the alarms/clear it then? Ongoing alarm conditions and events that are due on the calendar will remain displayed until the alarm condition clears or the calendar event has been completed. I'm guessing by the screenshot file name suffix 'One UI' that it's a Samsung phone running Android so the UI is Samsung's proprietary skinned version which may behave differently from phones running stock Android. Can always clear the app storage/cache and sign back into Apex Fusion to see if that helps.

Last edited:
You can also turn off notifications from within the app or web until you're done setting up your system.

I dont wish to turn off alarms. I want them. However, i want for them to clear after ive seen them.
Screenshot_20210805-190916_APEX Fusion.jpg

Going to this screen doesnt help me. Is there a button i need to press?

Your alarms will stay on until the conditions are within your thresholds. So if salinity stays high the alarm will remain on.

Your alarms will stay on until the conditions are within your thresholds. So if salinity stays high the alarm will remain on.
Exactly, alarms remain until you resolve the trigger situation.

Attached are 2 photos. First, showing that the salinity is above the set alarm level. Second, showing that the notification bubble still accumulates. Please correct me if i am wrong, but i believe this doesnt solve the issue.

Not intending to digress; the vast majority of alarms are always "Alarm is off". So i wouldnt even know what action would resolve those alarms. Lol. I always found those to be weird.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-224016_APEX Fusion.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-224016_APEX Fusion.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210805-224025_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-224025_One UI Home.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 11
Back