Help finding local shop/technician

joseayes

Market
Reaction score
My chiller went down some weeks ago, some or my corals are adapting but some aren't. I've replaced the size/voltage bulb and tested, the cold red button would be blinking but not steady and the fan and compressor won't kick on. The display will show the actual temperature and the set temp but it'll remain there without the whole thing working.
I've contacted JBJ to have them told me that I could order their "specialized" and "designed" "exclusively" for their chillers and that "might" fix the issue or it will tell me any of the components would need to be fix. Well, no help there and honestly difficult to establish a good communication with them. Would love to talk with someone who has good skills and rather reasonable price.
Help please.
This is a JBJ Mini arctica 1/15 HP

I have a chiller you can borrow or buy.

Text at. 770-378-8302
Terry

Thanks Terry for the offer and thanks Ricky as well.

I haven't been able to find a technician locally, don't know actually if the people who repairs AC would be able to perform a check up or a fix. Still looking for help, even so some days have been cooling off sometimes I've  been handling swings in temp when in the past the temp was always dead point.

I can help you find out if it's an electrical problem, like a bad capacitor. But if the compressor is shot it would need to be replaced and the system recharged. If that's the case it might be cheaper to just replace it.

Thanks a lot Adam. I was given an extra display replacement when I've purchased it. Didn't actually turn it on with the new one. Was suspecting something else since the display on the unit lights up and shows temp. I'll call you and really appreciate the time you can have for checking it.

Back