Help!! Tank Leaking

rodasphoto

Market
Reaction score
I woke up to my pump making a weird noise and when I saw my tank 1/3 of the water was missing. I opened the cabinet to check the pump and there was no water in that part of the sump and their was water around my stand. I am draining the tank now into a brute trash can and transferring the live rock and fish. I have a heater and plan on putting a pump in there as well. How long can I keep my fish and anemone alive with this set up until I get a new tank and stand?

I want to replace it with a 65 gal which is what I have now or a 120.

I have a 90 gallon in my garage with a great custom stand for 500. Drained and stored one month ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

bhodges82;1099429 wrote: I have a 90 gallon in my garage with a great custom stand for 500. Drained and stored one month ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Can you send me some pics? I will pm my phone number.

So i talk the boss (the wife) and I am shutting down. I will have 3 lyretail anthias, 2 aiptasia file fish, rainbow anemone, cuc, live rock, and possibly a snowflake and davinci clown for sale. I wil post a proper thread. :(

Rodasphoto;1099432 wrote: So i talk the boss (the wife) and I am shutting down. I will have 3 lyretail anthias, 2 aiptasia file fish, rainbow anemone, cuc, live rock, and possibly a snowflake and davinci clown for sale. I wil post a proper thread. :(

I'm sorry to hear this. I may be interested in anthias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back