Help.....

hudd1988

Reaction score
Good morning

I desperately need someone to come by home to maintenance my aquarium 30gal nano. I currently deployed overseas in Afghanistan and my gf have no clue what to do. I'm willing to pay a member to assist. Im located in the Rockdale county area (Conyers, ga). I can be reached quicker via email
hudd1988@gmail.com

hudd1988;1113047 wrote: Good morning

I desperately need someone to come by home to maintenance my aquarium 30gal nano. I currently deployed overseas in Afghanistan and my gf have no clue what to do. I'm willing to pay a member to assist. Im located in the Rockdale county area (Conyers, ga). I can be reached quicker via email
hudd1988@gmail.com

No one can help me? Again I will pay for your time as well as service.

hudd1988;1113062 wrote: No one can help me? Again I will pay for your time as well as service.

You posted at 3 a.m, so give everyone some time to wake up and I'm sure some members in your area will chime in.

hudd1988;1113062 wrote: No one can help me? Again I will pay for your time as well as service.

You don't state how long the tank hasn't been maintained or how long you're going to be deployed. It's a lot to ask of some one to maintain you're system for the foreseeable future. Why not have a company service your tank? I know
showthread.php

It may also help if you listed what kind of tank it is, I would assume reef in a 30 gallon but a fish only would be much different, softies vs SPS and LPS dominated tank, etc. Maybe some parameters just so that people get a better picture of what you need done.

Back