HOB Refugium

tnyga

Market
Reaction score
Im picking one up with light tomorrow or Saturday that Jorge has...Where can I get some pods to grow in there? I so want a mandarin..

they are in your system if you want i can give you some cheatomorpha for your fuge

yeah but you live in the other side of the planet lol gonna coast me 20 in gas haha

Victor626nj;96704 wrote: yeah but you live in the other side of the planet lol gonna coast me 20 in gas haha

Cost you? You deliver cheato!?:yay: I'm only a little farther away.....;) j/k

<---Hmmmm...time to change the Avatar!

I was giving him a clown....Never mind...thanks all...night

hey russ are you going to the meeting if so i can bring you the cheato then if your not coming my way any time soon i just cant see my self drive 1 1/2 hours to give you this stuff not even for the clown but thank you for the offer if you need to get the clown out of the tank give it to some one else its fine with me wasnt expecting to by one any time soon. but if you still have it and you go to meeting ill take it then thanks
victor
and i did call you about the rbta .....dont be mad he is nowere in site he moved from were i put him trying to push him out with powerhead lol anemones i tell you

Always welcome to stop by and pick up some free pod filled chaeto from me. I seeded my chaeto and feed my pods regularly so I am chocked full.

Back