Holes

Pretty sure this is him, search for the right size.

a>

nobody that drills glass guarantees against glass breaking. What size holes are you wanting drilled

I thought CB would gaurantee it for an extra fee? Or does it have to be a new tank purchased from them?

CB told me 40.00(one hole in a ten gallon) but forgot to ask about the guarantee. The guy that does it only comes in every now and then so its not done right then.

Seems Cap Bay has raised their drilling prices. Last time they drilled a tank for me which was about 6 months ago it was $25. The extra may have been because a 10g is tempered all around (I think).

Most places will guarantee a tank they sell you, but not a walk-in.

Theres a glass shop in East point that I used to drill two holes for me. They charged me 8 bucks a hole. I asked him if he'd like me to advertise this service for him, he asked that I not because he didn't want to have to replace any pieces that he broke. I will use him again if need be. I'll just waive any warranty......

If this is a 10-20 g tank I use the dremal glass bit and have drilled 2 10 gal tanks very easy. I dont think that I would want to try this on anything bigger though.

Back