Home Insurance

Tylersteen1

Supporting
Reaction score
Hello, in the process of buying a house and looking for insurance that has endorsements / riders to cover water damage specifically due to a tank bursting. Was curious if anyone here has an insurance / insurance agent recommendation that they could pass along. Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tyler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far, ive been a big fan of Hippo Insurance. Not sure about Riders.

We are dealing with a pipe burst now. Ill let you know how it goes.

Call melissa murray and associates out of Douglasville Guide 1 insurance. If you cant get number lmk. They are awesome and the cheapest around

I have travelers. give Arch partners a call, i believe they sell multiple brands

You simply need flood or water damage coverage. The source of the water damage is irrelevant.

If you are looking for something to cover the tank itself and livestock the home insurance wont do that. Pretty sure no one will.

You simply need flood or water damage coverage. The source of the water damage is irrelevant.

If you are looking for something to cover the tank itself and livestock the home insurance wont do that. Pretty sure no one will.
it would be an add on to the policy. like having your wifes wedding rings covered or other high dollar items, it is typically pretty cheap

it would be an add on to the policy. like having your wifes wedding rings covered or other high dollar items, it is typically pretty cheap

Every home Ive owned I have discussed it with my provider (state farm BTW) and they said this. A flood is a flood, damaged items are covered based on value and age. Living things can not be insured under home owners insurance.

Every home Ive owned I have discussed it with my provider (state farm BTW) and they said this. A flood is a flood, damaged items are covered based on value and age. Living things can not be insured under home owners insurance.
when i rented, it was named and covered under my renters insurance, might have different stipulations from home owners

Back