homemade food

blind1993

Market
Reaction score
can someone tell me how to make some home made food. since my flake food is almost gone and want to try this out.

that is way too much food that it makes. i will have to see if i can mathmatically make it in half. but thz that was a good link big d.

homemade food is ok. but dont feed it alone. i would only feed homemade twice aweek

I feed homemade food once a day... It is all about what you put in there... Note: I would not use fish anymore... If you had an anemone tank or something of that nature then great, other then that, fish do not seem to go after fish as well as squid, octo, and shrimp and it dirties the water a bunch. I would publish my homemage recipe but:

1) it is top secret and
2) it changes each time I make it depending on what is on hand to add to the fresh stuff..

Live oyster, scalops, shrimps, squid, cyclopeeze, salmon roe, garlic (to taste), take all these ingredients and throw them in a blender. If feeds corals and fish at the same time. It is what I use to feed my BB livestock.

Xyzpdq0121;75739 wrote: Ouling, you forgot to add the orange flavor to your recipe!

Sorry. The peptide chain bonded amino acid is also very good for your corals. The orange flavor actually helps enhance their by 100nm wavelength. So if you have a green coral, after feeding the Ouling Special, it'll turn blue!

ouling;75822 wrote: Sorry. The peptide chain bonded amino acid is also very good for your corals. The orange flavor actually helps enhance their by 100nm wavelength. So if you have a green coral, after feeding the Ouling Special, it'll turn blue!

LMAO!!!!

yea but i dont have any corals. just lookin to make food so i can also feed that trigger my dad really likes. i think it is the nigerian or the picaso variety.

i was thinking about shrimp oysters clams and some garlic juice.

any thoughts.

thank you dawgdude that helps me alot. i am probably going to the kroger right across my house today so ill pick it up.

also i think someone told me you were selling lr and there is someone who wants 10lbs cycled so if you want the name just pm me.

well i just got some live oysters and clams. when i cut them up do i use a knife and do i cut it with the shell on or take it off. i also got shrimp(raw)

how long should i take the food out before to let it thaw and be ready for the fish. i made it and took some out for today.

I throw in frozen cubes into my tanks for the fish. The aggressive ones tear apart the cubes and the others get the food that floats around.

I've even seen my clown drag an entire cube to his anemone and feed it...anemone didn't seem to care.

For corals, I use a siringe for target feeding.

well so far i am using a syringe and droping the food in the tank. only the clown and coral beauty are eating some(the hermits are getting more than ever though) the yellow only is eating the seaweed part of it.

Back