Hooray we found Nemo! Or maybe his cousin?!

claudiasmom

Market
Reaction score
Long story, I'll shorten it. Our male ocellaris (daughter named him Nemo, of course) just up and went missing on us one day. We couldn't find him anywhere. We checked the overflow and checked it again. Then we brought in the big mag lite to check yet another round, no Nemo to be found. Not even in the sump, behind the tank, heck we even moved some rock in the tank and exhausted every possibility. Or so we thought... Seems the little guy was trying to make a break for it and was in the overflow! We didn't discover him there until we got the metal halide lights but he is fine. :yay:

Now to get him out... My bangaii named Gil obviously had something to do with this!! I'm just so happy that we found him safe & sound. You know, if this happens again I am going to be checking his fins a little closer... :yes:

Only 50 minutes to extract said clownfish. My back hurts now. He went straight to his girl.... I guess he's been... missing the love action!

Had to use two nets, four zip ties, one 3 ft length of PVC and a 3x24 piece of eggcrate. That was far too much work.

blu_devl_06;370133 wrote: An the only tool was a hammer?

No, no, no. The hammer is for installing Nove Extreme light fixtures in a canopy.

Luckily the hammer was never used on the light. No matter how late at night, that would be a bad move.

Man, I REALLY left too early. I miss all the good stuff. Acan licker???

Ansley, I know you were trying to dare people into touching the carpet nem, but ACAN LICKING????

I said something about eating acans, next thing I know.. Rob is licking the colony..

Then poured half my beer in on top of his coke...

You guys are just jealous.

I bet I can tell the species of corals by licking it, any takers?

I love this group.

Now, licking the carpet anemone... I feel a "Jackass 3" moment coming on.

I wanna place a bet Rob.. I want you to lick some Zoas I have and tell what kind you think they are on the way to the hospital..

Licking the 'nem.. Good stuff right there.. I need to get a new camcorder anyways..

Back