Hope all is Well...This is what I have ready to Go

tnyga

Market
Reaction score
Hi all...Heres what I have so far...

Elos 55 Gallon tank with their cabinet..

I went wwith the Lighting designed for it just for the clean look..

I also went with the sump and all..Again, I think they all go together well and there wont be any wondering...I may change pumps but for now we will see how it goes...

Skimmer is a NS 500 with EHEIM 1250 pump...Again, this was recommended for the system...

I also went with the Osmocontroller II with pump for auto top off...

I went with the REA Calcium reactor (I dont know a lot about them but it fits right and recommended by Mfgr. I figured Im gonna do a nice clam and some sps so Im gonna try something I havent tried before.

The Elos controller was crazy so I went withthe Reefkeeper II

I stepped away from my Koralias and went with the Tunze Turbelle STream II with controllable pump.

I did do a chiller a 1/8 hp TECO Seachiller. write ups seem good and eletricity consumption wasnt huge.

I havent decided or where to get my rock yet. It will have Black sand as did my 90 gallon. Kent Marine for my RO system. I didnt go used on anything because I figured if its gonna break its gonna be later instead of sooner...Besides wife gets REALLY pissed when its new :)

Everything is here except for the reefkeeper and the chiller...hopefully next week.

Im looking to have everything the ready, filled with a little livestock by Christmas..

Missed playing with you all...Ill make sure you have pics as it goes together.

6e49893c9daf4118232849132eda9b54.jpg
alt="" />

TSUMP1000.jpg
alt="" />

tns500.jpg
alt="" />

TREA120.jpg
alt="" />

tplan150l.jpg
alt="" />

DA1111_99.jpg
alt="" />

TZ1343_99.jpg
alt="" />
FP94510_99.jpg
alt="" />

We knew you would be back.. Its like crack... it calls to you in your sleep... "come on.. Just one more acro and we can stop"

We knew you would be back.. Its like crack... it calls to you in your sleep... "come on.. Just one more acro and we can stop"

RUSS!!!! glad to see ya back bro! and by the looks of it, man your back in style. Thats gonna be a schweet set up! cant wait to see it going.

Welcome back! It's been boring without ya.

Can't wait to see it in operation. Looks like you went with Grade AAA on everything!

So.... how's that interest rate on your second mortgage? :D

lol Bud...NO!! :) Thanks all...Glad to see some familiar faces..Ill let you all know when Im ready for some livestock. It will be a managable sps/clam tank with limited fish.

I figured Im not gonna piece it together this time around...no rush for anything let alone dead fish...

As far as boredom Linda....Ill see what I can do :) lol

Back