Hospital Tank Still up in the Air??

jetchris

Market
Reaction score
I went to Kennestone cancer center yesterday. It is really nice, I was surprised how easy it was to get in and out. There are two sides to the cancer center. I forgot the name of the one side but the other side is called 320. In the 320 section it is all art deco looking and would be a perfect place for an in wall tank. After talking with like 5 people I finally got a hold of someone who gave me the # of the person who could approve this kind of thing. I called once and he was out to lunch. I waited about 2 hours then called again and his secratary told me he was busy, so I left a message <--- I have not heard back yet. I will try to get a hold of this guy again tomorrow but I am not gonna harass him. Hopefully he will call back so we can make some progress. If this falls through I will try the cancer center for kids, its in a different location but its not to far from the hospital.

Chris

Also the guy in charge of approving this thing, called me back today. Of course when I called him back he wasnt there. So i'll try again tomorrow and keep everyone updated.

Good effort Chris! I just hope we can get everyone on board with this!

Not sure what just the two of us can do alone!

Back