How can I find out about meetings/locations etc?

MzFixIt

Market
Reaction score
I signed up on this site a month or so back after hearing about the club at Pure Reef in Alpharetta while I was shopping. They asked if I had been to the last ARC meeting because I was at their store to purchase some of the LRS fish eggs for my mandarin. They said Larry from LRS was at the last ARC meeting so they assumed I had found out about the fish eggs (and the LRS brand) at that meeting. When I got home I signed up here but I chose to wait until I can actually see others in person and find out more about the club before committing to a paid membership. With all that being said, I still cannot figure out how to find information regarding meetings (times/locations/etc). I did see a thread talking about the idea of having the November or December meeting at the Atlanta Aquarium but I would be happy to just figure out where the August, September and October meetings are taking place and what day/time. Perhaps I'm a day late and a dollar short, as the old saying goes, for the August meeting but I would like to find out how to find this information for future meetings and events. Thanks in advance for any assistance with my challenge.

Regards,

Alexx

Hi Alexx, Welcome! Pure Reef is one of my favorite stores. Have you checked the Club News & info section, click on the announcements thread, there's a link below to the thread. Nothing planned for August but there is a good meeting planned form Sept listed.

Last edited:
I signed up on this site a month or so back after hearing about the club at Pure Reef in Alpharetta while I was shopping. They asked if I had been to the last ARC meeting because I was at their store to purchase some of the LRS fish eggs for my mandarin. They said Larry from LRS was at the last ARC meeting so they assumed I had found out about the fish eggs (and the LRS brand) at that meeting. When I got home I signed up here but I chose to wait until I can actually see others in person and find out more about the club before committing to a paid membership. With all that being said, I still cannot figure out how to find information regarding meetings (times/locations/etc). I did see a thread talking about the idea of having the November or December meeting at the Atlanta Aquarium but I would be happy to just figure out where the August, September and October meetings are taking place and what day/time. Perhaps I'm a day late and a dollar short, as the old saying goes, for the August meeting but I would like to find out how to find this information for future meetings and events. Thanks in advance for any assistance with my challenge.

Regards,

Alexx
Hey Alex welcome to ARC. If you need anything this is a great community to be a part of.

https://atlantareefclub.org/boards/...uts-of-coral-farming-with-coral-shop.1172701/

Here is the link for September's meeting.

Welcome to the community, please share some info about yourself and your set up!

Back