How can I plug a gap?

ministry

Reaction score
I have about a 1/4" gap between my overflow box and where my loc-line comes out from the pump. What can I plug it with?

Because of the size of the gap it generates a lot of excess noise from the falling water.

Acrylic + Pvc diagram attached
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
143589=8973-Untitled.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
143589=8973-Untitled.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Untitled.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

ahh, ok, I see now. How about cutting a piece of acrylic and sticking it there? Weldon cures very quickly.

Weld-on with acrylic is a good idea... Peanut butter should work just fine as well and it tastes better. Extra chunky.

FutureInterest;143632 wrote: Weld-on with acrylic is a good idea... Peanut butter should work just fine as well and it tastes better. Extra chunky.

Doesn't that increase the chance of peanut worms in your tank?

Linda Lee;143658 wrote: Doesn't that increase the chance of peanut worms in your tank?

I was thinking it would attract Jellyfish.....

Is there a reason you can't take out a link of the locline or shorten the return pipe?

the peanut butter did the trick...

Actually I engineered an overflow that that managed the air intake and brought the water level up to just below the gap the the overflow box. And picked up some reef safe epoxy in case that fix doesn't work out.

Thank you!

Back