How do i gett it off

cisco_d001

Reaction score
Best way to remove a mushroom from a rock without killing it?
8138a7722b73dbdb949aa24d6d4bb62b.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Never tried it, but I've heard pointing a power head directly at it until it releases.

I remove mine with a sharp knife, it is better to take the rock and put it in a small plastic dish pan. If the rock is to big just be careful you don't let the knife slip! I try to take a piece of the rock so it will have something to hold onto. If you can't take a little of the rock off with the mushroom, put the mushroom in a shallow bowel with some rock rubble and place in a very low flow area so it can attach.:yes:

Thanks everyone forr the help. Unfortunately i ended up killing it. 😭

Knife slipped...couldn't get a good cutting angle with the dremel

Cisco_d001;1085520 wrote: Knife slipped...couldn't get a good cutting angle with the dremel

Sorry to hear. Its tricky takes lots of time and steady hands

Cisco_d001;1085520 wrote: Knife slipped...couldn't get a good cutting angle with the dremel

:( sorry to hear

If there is part of the Shrum's mouth left on the rock, it may grow back and you'll have a second chance.

If you would rather not have it, nuke it a few times when it's small.

Went ahead and removed it all. There some kind of sps growing underneath it that was dieing. Hoping the sps make it. Rather have that then the shroom

Cisco_d001;1085525 wrote: Went ahead and removed it all. There some kind of sps growing underneath it that was dieing. Hoping the sps make it. Rather have that then the shroom

I hear you there they can get so big sometimes.

Back