80gallon005.jpg
alt="" />
80gallon006.jpg
alt="" />
80gallon008.jpg
alt="" />
80gallon009.jpg
alt="" />

Very nice. How long have you had teh cleaner wrasse? Is he eating alright?

be carefull the fish psycho police will burn you about the CW they did it to me...lol

Love the pics... congrats.

thx man im trying my hardest im only 17 so the $$ i make is in there lol

LOL. sheesh try bein in college and having ur money in a tank lol. At least you have mom and dad for food. I'm eating ramon while my fish eats seafood dailey.

gdog;287592 wrote: thx man im trying my hardest im only 17 so the $$ i make is in there lol
I'm just around the corner from you let me know if you need anything... I'll be glad to help.

that's EX-PRESIDENT :p. Lets go rob marcio's tank gdog. His dog likes me!

ok sweet thx man hey do u guys know the store aquarium center?

Love the clowns -- I have a pair of those and they're some of my favorite fish.

Careful of that tongue coral -- they can be pretty aggressive, as you probably know. Want to give it plenty of room on the sandbed.

And I'm one of those psychos* that hates to see a cleaner wrasse in captivity, but I'm sure you've heard all the arguments by now.

gdog;287610 wrote: ok sweet thx man hey do u guys know the store aquarium center?

Hey, gdog, since we set up our tanks, we're in there once a week (at least). We were just there Sunday.

Great folks, great product, great help and great prices.

Brazilian;287615 wrote: Tank love's you but now we have miss Beretta in the house...lol:redx:
sweet 9mm? cause u'll need the entire 12-shot clip to take me down /flex!

i know im in there all the time checking the new stuff we should meet there sometime if ur game

Back