how often do you clean your front glass?

ok it seems the healthy dose of nutrients is between every other day and weekly.

thanks everyone for the input.

elFloyd;1040176 wrote: When the snails start drawing smiley faces in the green film.

omg lol

how often do you clean your front glass?

Inside or outside. I have a two year old that loves the tank. I get hand prints, kiss marks and all sorts of stuff that the term "bio film" would not come close to describing.

So outside of the display twice daily

Inside the glass every couple of days to once a week, only after the kids go to sleep. There is a fascination with kids and magnets that goes beyond all reason. They won't lug a bucket of water around to help with a water change but break out a magnet to clean and they will come out of the woodwork... go figure.
;-)

Sewer Urchin;1040189 wrote: Inside or outside. I have a two year old that loves the tank. I get hand prints, kiss marks and all sorts of stuff that the term "bio film" would not come close to describing.

So outside of the display twice daily

Inside the glass every couple of days to once a week, only after the kids go to sleep. There is a fascination with kids and magnets that goes beyond all reason. They won't lug a bucket of water around to help with a water change but break out a magnet to clean and they will come out of the woodwork... go figure.
;-)

lol thats why my kids have guppy tanks. but i had the same issue about the "magic" block that was held by an invisible force

anyone go "all-natural"?

hqdefault.jpg
alt="" />

It's a small frag, thus small polyps, but it's no longer receded into its skelly, and getting about 1cm polyp extension. I'm gonna classify that as "happy"! I monitor it to death, I'll keep you updated

Just want to clarify the above was a google find, not my tank, haha

walterp1982;1040231 wrote: It's a small frag, thus small polyps, but it's no longer receded into its skelly, and getting about 1cm polyp extension. I'm gonna classify that as "happy"! I monitor it to death, I'll keep you updated

Just want to clarify the above was a google find, not my tank, haha

bout what id expect for a "good" tank.
def keep me updated. im always looking at those neon gonis. sometimes someone hits a homerun.

most of the time, its like "awwww f***. " just how they roll with em.

+1 on the funny find

walterp1982;1040235 wrote: if it makes it a year, I'll break you off a piece of that kit kat bar :)

ahahaha nah i made my self-made rule i will never ever take a goni frag again. i have had whole ones but i took a frag and was like... awww no. not the jelly again. ime i judge a goni this way.

-1 for neon omg hilighter color
-2 fragged

im sure others may have different experiences.

thanks for the offer though broskie

Russ-IV;1040236 wrote: ahahaha nah i made my self-made rule i will never ever take a goni frag again. i have had whole ones but i took a frag and was like... awww no. not the jelly again. ime i judge a goni this way.

-1 for neon omg hilighter color
-2 fragged

im sure others may have different experiences.

thanks for the offer though broskie

that used to happen every time id frag a goni. the key is to dip it right after fragging and then once or twice a week after that for a few weeks. ive done that a couple times with decent success. that's not to say there weren't casualties but the survival rate jumps way up.

Back