HOw often do you feed your fish

I used to feed every day, but since that huge Cyano problem recently, I've cut back to Every other day (except when those tangs follow me around begging for long enough, then I may feed them just a bit) :)

3-5 times/day

3 times automatic feeder. The other times frozen or nori. I don't feed nori every day.

I usually feed them once a day. I'll supplement with Nori a couple of times a week, and I'll feed my anemone and plates every couple of days too.

Once a day at least. Twice on the weekends. The key is not that you cut back # of feeding just cut back amounts! I mean if you feed them 10 servings in one sitting and then go to twice a day 4 servings you are still cutting back! Small + often = good in my opinion. If I was home during the day i would feed at least 3x.

Feed small amounts often, more the better IMO. BUT, you have a filter that can handle the waste (high feedings = high bioload IMO= needing a great skimmer...).

3 times a day. At least a few cubes of mysis at each feeding. 1 sheet of nori per day. Flakes and pellets when the mood strikes me.

its true I've seen it. Jin even feeds lobster, cherry pie and twizlers! man I want to be a fish in his tank.

He probably just does that so when he ends up eating them, they will have a little extra "Zing". He's probably a cannibal. I'm gonna bring some roadkill to the next meeting to see if he'll eat it.

By the way, feed your fish more. No aquarium reef can provide enough food for these fish.

Nah I keep small fish. They would be more trouble than they're worth to munch on. Perhaps breaded and deep fried like french fries? Maybe.

I wouldn't mind eating most of your fish though Jeremy... they're fat. I've got an excellent sashimi knife I'll bring on by. When are you going on vacation again? I'll tanksit for you...

As for roadkill, that's more of an upstate new york thing :).

FutureInterest;166260 wrote: Nah I keep small fish. They would be more trouble than they're worth to munch on. Perhaps breaded and deep fried like french fries? Maybe.

I wouldn't mind eating most of your fish though Jeremy... they're fat. I've got an excellent sashimi knife I'll bring on by. When are you going on vacation again? I'll tanksit for you...

As for roadkill, that's more of an upstate new york thing :).

Or a Creepy Hollow Rd. thing. I have to watch out for my neighbor scavenging rioadkill more than I have to watch fo animals.

You have a good sense of humor.

Back