How to frag zoas?

twistoflime

Market
Reaction score
I've never fraged any thing befor but I would like to frag my zoas. I know they have this leathal toxin and everything. I'm going to ware gloves. I just need know how to frag them. They are regular red zoas, nothing special. What do you think a 5 polyp frag of the red zoas is worth?
Thanks Diane

Wear goggles is the most important part, it can't hurt you if you don't have cuts on your hands and it doesnt get in your mouth or eyes. But it would be a good idea to wear both gloves and goggles. Just scrape them off with a razor blade, but be super careful.

Steve;217058 wrote: Wear goggles is the most important part, it can't hurt you if you don't have cuts on your hands and it doesnt get in your mouth or eyes. But it would be a good idea to wear both gloves and goggles. Just scrape them off with a razor blade, but be super careful.

How do I get them to stick to somthing else? Rubberbands? Glue?
How much money do you think I should sell a 5 polp frag for? I was planning to sell them on this sight.

Thanks, Diane

Super glue em. Depends on what kind of zoas they are, post pics I'm sure people will offer.

Try
a>

Back