how to lose a 6 eel in a 55gal lol

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
ok so i went to a lfs after going to see john at swc and got a snowflake today i put him in the tank for the last 30-45 mins have not seen him lol... should i worry about him bc i have 2 fire fish and dont want them to get ate... lol i know it will prolly happen or should i just let ity go and when shoud i try to feed him?

oh and bye the way john i took the damsel home and told my mom in 15-20 mins take him out of the bag and put him in the tank( that he was flaoting in) and when i got home with the eel guess what is in my big tank in the other room? yep thats right. i love her so much lol what can i do???

I had a fire fish and it lasted one night I came down in the morning and it was gone!

well the eel just stuck his head out from under the rock the 2 firefish sleep under so it looks like its not going to go to well maybe they will be roomies lol..

so did your firefish get ate by your eel or what????

my barred morray hid under my rock for like a week no worries if u don't see it do u have a top on the tank

No... My snowflake goes after my 3 inch humu trigger all the time I mean he is never succesful but he tries

hey tyler yes i have a tight lid on the tank i made sure i had that before getting one lol i seen him he is still in there

It is common for eels to hide, especially when first introduced. I have been to Jins house many times and saw his Golden Dwarf Eel for the first time today.

well if i would have just gave him time i would have seen him a 10000000000 times lol but he is still in the rock were my firefish used to live... i hope they dont try to take it back my girlfriend will kill me and the eel lol

im thinking if you keep the eel pretty well fed then you may be ok with the firefish....how big is the eel? as long as the firefish are bite size then maybe they will last

well he is about maybe 6-7" and the firefish are about 3-3 1/2" so they should be fine he eats 2-3 feeder fish a day i think im going to up it to 4 a day

It's not good to feed your saltwater eel freashwater fish. I feed my golden dwarf moray eel shrimp, crab, cuttlefish, and squid.

i have a buddy that has feed them to his for a year now and he is doing good fat as hell and thats not all i feed him i will be feeding shrimp and other stuff also

twistoflime;248381 wrote: It's not good to feed your saltwater eel freashwater fish. I feed my golden dwarf moray eel shrimp, crab, cuttlefish, and squid.
where do you get all that from and how do youu keep it

Back