Hows my cleanup crew?

gatordrew

Reaction score
I'm looking to expand my cleanup crew. This is what I got in either my 90G tank or 29G refugium.

1 - Brittle Star
1 - Sally Light Foot
2 - Emerald Craps
2 - http://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11_03/product_info.php?products_id=1908&parent_category=4&category_search=63&root_parent_id=4">"Fancy" Nassarius Snails</a> (1 in ref)
4 - Turbos (1 in ref)
5 - Nassarius snails
10 - Ceriths (3 in ref)
10 - Dwarf Blue leg crabs

I think I need to get more Nassarius snails... however, they're seemingly impossible to find. I checked Pets Unlimited, Cap Bay, and Marine Fish. All out. Even LiveAquaria is out.

Also - does anyone know where I can get empty shells for those crabs to grow in?

Anyway, let me know what you think. Opinions are really appreciated!

a>

Sorry again for posting in the wrong forum...

Anyway, I also forgot to mention that I have a sand sifting starfish. I'm debating if I want to keep him as I've been hearing +/- about them. More negatives though...

Anyway, so this is what I'm thinking...

2 - Cleaner Clams for the refugium
10 (or 15) http://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11_03/product_info.php?products_id=301&parent_category=4&category_search=63&root_parent_id=4">Sand Sifting Crabs</a>
15 - Nassarius Snails
2 - Abalones

Eventually, as the tank matures a bit more I'd like to get a couple peppermint shrimp and a couple cleaner shrimps.

fishybuisness has some i just got 25 of them for my 90 he has like 600 left

Is the sally lightfoot you're keeping really as diligent on keeping down the algae as people make them out to be?

In my tank there is no comparisson to the sally lite foot he is an algae eating machine, even competing with 2 emeralds and countless snails and hermits cucombers and lettuce slug he deff eats his fair share

The sally light foot is perhaps my favorite clean up crew member. He does great at controlling algae and keeping the tank clean. It's also very fun to watch him almost JUMP for pellet food.

Back