Hydor Koralia NANO !!!

sparksfly

Market
Reaction score
Anybody heard any info about these? I have searched but haven't found out when they will be available over here? The pics I have seen they are around 2" wide.

I think they are half the size of the koralia 1. But still produce decent flow. Here is the only picture I have been able to find.

a>

Those look awesome. Definitely have a value to any size tank. I look forward to them becoming more available.

They may not be coming out anytime soon. Word around the reef is that Hydor has haulted production of all Koralia models because a patent infringement lawsuit has been brought us against them.

I just got back from blue planet and Tiffany said she might have a case coming to her. I have already pre-ordered 2. But if Hydor stopped production then she might not be getting them.

****. the nanostream is p.o.s too i.m.o. That sucks if that can't make em anymore. Luckily I have one after my nanostream decided to fall apart and run wild in my tank.

I hope they continue making them also. Foster & Smith claim to be getting an order in today so keep an eye out for that. Aquabuys seems to have one or more K2 pumps but it would probably be best to call and check.

Chibils;74419 wrote: SparksFly, how much are the nanos and what is their gph flow?

I think the nanos are around $35.00-$40.00 and the gph I think is around 220-300 but not 100% sure. They have been out in the uk for a little while but haven't really seen any posts about them.

Big D;74605 wrote: <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">DR F&S now shows backordered on the Nano's until 09/28... only $29.99 though, not too bad for a nice little prop type pump. Looks like all of their Koralias are on sale and they are all backordered.</span>

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Big D</span>

That problem mean they aren't getting them unless Hydor starts production again. I guess I'll be taking a good look at the Nano Streams.

Just now received my nanostream 6055 plus controller and photoelectric switch. Took it out of the box but won't have time to hook it up until the weekend. So far I am impressed. But I could give a full report in a few days.

hmm i didn't know there was a recall on them. i haven't had any issues with the one I've been running for 4 months. yea i have heard too many horror stories about nanostreams, and luckily i was by my tank when the bracket broke on mine. i'm somewhat surprised with it crapping out, tunze usually makes great products.

I'm interested in the Koralia nano but Dr's is talking about the 1 and up I think. If the nano's were available I would have bought those rather than the Hydor nanostream cause of the problem I too have read ... oh and the cost as well. But perhaps I will be one of the few with no problems. Wish me luck.

If I hear anything else about them I will let yall know asap. I hope these will do good in my 30 gallon.

Seems like the Koralia pumps are back. Pre-orders are being taken for the nano. Check with Aquabuys also before you order from DFS.

prod_display.cfm

Back