Hydor

gclackum

Supporting
Reaction score
Where (local) can I find a selection of Hydor Koralia power heads for sale

i have seen them at few places sam at aqua buys has a few i think.

Be careful that the lot # is not below 713 and not the serial # this is a copy of the letter i got from Hydor

<span style="font-family: sans-serif;">Hello </span>
<span style="font-family: sans-serif;">You need to look at the lot number. It's a three digit number. It's on the bar code label on the box and is also on the label on the pump. If it is below 713, you should return it to us for replacement. Please ship it to the following address:</span>
<span style="font-family: sans-serif;">Hydor USA</span>
<span style="font-family: sans-serif;">4147 Northgate Blvd</span>
<span style="font-family: sans-serif;">Suite 6</span>
<span style="font-family: sans-serif;">Sacramento, CA 95834</span>

<span style="font-family: sans-serif;">Please include your name, address and phone number so we may ship you a new and improved Koralia ASAP.</span>
<span style="font-family: sans-serif;">Thanks for contacting Hydor USA,</span>
<span style="font-family: sans-serif;">Bruce Azzarito</span>

<span style="font-family: Courier New;">I purchased a koralia #2 pump a while back and need to know if it was one of the recalls. I hope you can help me with this or forward it to someone who can. serial # p19201 thanks for you help.</span>

Marine Fish has them for certain, though when I bought one it was mid-recall so they only had Model 1 and 4. Call them.

Cap Bay has them now, too. I think. I can't remember if I saw them there or asked if they were going to carry them and they said they would be soon.

Both are in Marietta, though, so you'll probably want to call and reserve coming from Covington.

Back