I already know the answer...

steve

Market
Reaction score
But just assure me that my pair of yasha gobies will come out of hiding tomorrow and be paired with the pistol when I get home from work...

I figure the palys you have will eat them. not likely, but probably what will happent to you.

A while back. Still waiting on my frags from Raj though, he's a sneaky indian.

Steve;258663 wrote: A while back. Still waiting on my frags from Raj though, he's a sneaky indian.

That's redundant. All indians are sneaky.

It is not a foregone conclusion that pistols and govies will pair. I have a pair a Yashas and a pistol in my 30 cube. And I only see the gobies at feeding, and never ever see the pistol. I only hear it. But it doesnt sound like its near where the gobies chill.

well I bought them from a LFS and they were all hanging out together in the same burrow, along with a yellow watchman... so I would hope they pair in my tank! I'm thinking of putting sand in my frag tank and a few rocks so that the pistol can make a burrow in there, just so he wouldn't get lost in the 185...

Give it time... when I put the pait of Yasha gobies in my tank the first time I did not see them again for about a week, and then for only a few seconds at a time. They need to get acclimated.

Bob

You'll never see them again.

You left your door unlocked... careless of you.

;-)

Steve - This is a tip that was given to me when i paired my High Fin with a Pistol but it may be 2 late for you.. I placed a small Critter Keeper (with small holes in it) over the Area I preferred the 2 to be, and left it like that for a couple days. It was no time before they were hanging out together in there nice little burrow.

Hey steve, alot of people are wondering if you are doing your Cod for God today, since its fish friday and everything.

Don't worry I already know the answer!

Not that stuff trey, jeez. Like shopping for Christmas and birthdays, one of which is tomorrow and I don't know what to get.

Im in a rare mood and just felt like giving you a hard time, thats all! Good luck with the shopping and have a good weekend.

Back