i did it!!!!!!! lol

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
:yay: :thumbs: :yay: :thumbs: :yay: :thumbs: :yay: :thumbs: :D yep i went and got two fish today!!!!!!!!!!! i got two firefish ill get pics up later to show you guys

Good choice in fish. They're beautiful. Careful though as they may jump.

Your enthusiasm brightens my day :). Thanks for sharing.

here they are
05222008027.jpg
alt="" />

this is the smaller one of the two i know you cant tell it bet she is

05222008024.jpg
alt="" />

nice job man looks good.........do u have a full tank shot?

i think me and u are in the same boat, i have been in the hobby for a little bit but i jsut got my 80 gallon set up which if im thinking right is the same size as yours i just wanted to see some diff. rock formations in the same size tank i have

looks good that snail looks HUGE!!!! haha my rock work looks like a piled up mess haha

and my tank is a 45gallon so its half of yours lol but im thinking of doing 2 islands on each end of the tank and see how it works not sure if i like it this way

o haha i was like man that thing is GIANT haha o i guess my tank is just wider than yours cause mine is also 48 inches long thats why i thought u had a 75

i have a 55 gal AGA i will sell i dunno if ur looking at drilled or what but this is just a glass aquarium....i think i can even come up with some light strips but i dont have the lids for the light strips

well they look very happy in the new home they have they have even been out in the tank all day except the one time i let the lid down a lil hard and they were no where to be seen for a min or two

Back