I finally got the 125 up and running!

mkinna1

Market
Reaction score
It has been a long journey getting this tank up and running! Right now there is only 4 T-5s over it, but the others will be put up when I start moving critters from the other tank. The Canopy was just finished and the doors are in the works if I can ever get time to finish them. I have a 55 gallon sump that I sectioned up to have a refuge a protein area and the return area. I will take more pictures when I move everything into place. Still have to add a back drop and clean up but its a start. Thanks for looking...........Taylor
0131081937.jpg
alt="" />

Screw the pictures lol I am joining this coming up fri so I will just post them when I can delete the other pictures in my box.

Very cool! I hope to be able to say the same for my 120 sometime soon.

Congrats onb getting it up, can be sooo time consuming. Mine is running,but I am going to replace the sump while the tank is up and hope nothing goes wrong and floods house. Congrats on joining also :)

131292=8030-0131081937.jpg
>
131292=8030-0131081937.jpg
class="gc-images" title="0131081937.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:400px" /></a> There is the tank I moved over some Zoa and a few sps today I will get pictures soon it looks very nice on one side anyway.

131294=8031-0203081105a.jpg
>
131294=8031-0203081105a.jpg
class="gc-images" title="0203081105a.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:400px" /></a> YOu cant see the true colors due to the poor picture quality from my cell phone, but I will try and get some better pictures!

how is the morish idol doing does he eat prepared foods .....how long you have him,and does he pick on your corals

I have had him for only a week. He does not mess with anything so far..... He eats the dori seaweed, and I have been adding rock from the other tank that has sponge, but he has not ate any of it. His banner is already growing its so cool! It is very active and eats some brine shrimp. I have been doing alot of research. On reef central and one person has had one for 4 years, but he keeps a constant supply of sponge in the tank. Have you ever seen Big Ds it is beautiful!! Its banner is sooo long.

i saw big ds before he got it from another member and it was on its last string big d brought that sucker back to life and its a beautful fish

Back