I gotta give props to Liveaquaria

xyzpdq0121

Market
Reaction score
I just read
general.cfm

good reading. Thanks for sharing this.

Saw this picture on the article. Anyone know what the fish on the right is?

g-dd-quarantine-fish2.jpg
alt="" />

I love the Dr.

Awsome customer service too.

yeah man they dont mess around! they are awesome to deal with, best customer service for an online dealer!

Great info and I wouldn't QT personally, but I am not a QT fan myself. If I had expensive fish, I would care a lot more but I doubt I would QT if buying from them with those parameters above.

dawgdude;119165 wrote: Wow I feel like I am inferior with my hypo salinity nano........That is incredible. Here is the real question, would you still QT?

For me, Yes, I would but not only for pathogens but also just to give the fish a rest from the long trip. I would feel better about the fish and prob not look at it 20 times a day for 21 days or maybe not look as hard.

I've never quarantined any livestock from them, & I've never had any issues either. They are great customer service.

That is absolutely crazy and awesome.....I wonder what they do for their non Divers Den fish?

Final Acclimation to Captive Conditions
Our main fish system is over 3,000 gallons and utilizes a giant fluidized sand bed filter, <u><span style="color: Red;">a 12 ft tall by 24" diameter foam fractionator (protein skimmer),</span></u> 1000 mg ozone generator, 960 watt UV sterilizer, and three dedicated pumps to facilitate the operation of the system. With additional individual fish boxes, divided cubicle sections, 24" and 48" acrylic aquariums, and 48" x 48" holding vats to supplement our main fish system, we are able to comfortably house a variety of fish - from the smallest gobies to gorgeous show-size specimens.

Oh yeah, and I would love to go see this in person...especially the 12ft Skimmer...holy s-it!

I want one of those giant RC saltwater holding buckets. Uber-fish-geeky.

Back