I have a RBTA....

Reef Altitude

Market
Reaction score
Well actually now I have three. Any advice on population control? All three are getting huge. I need a way to remove and a good place to send/sell/share them so I don't end up with a NEM only tank. 😆

Attachments

• 16814962286448026199783048169375.jpg
    16814962286448026199783048169375.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 25
Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I’ll help you out with them

Plus if you’re selling this needs to do in the sales forum

Don't have enough posts to sell. Not really trying to sell either, asking for information about where to take them to sell them (eg. any lfs paying anything?)

Honestly the best place is here on ARC. You may find a local shop that will take them in trade for something else, but a shop still needs a profit margin.
The first step will be to get them where you can move them . The simplest way is if they are on rocks you can simply remove… they can be difficult to make let go of what they are attached to sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not giving up my giant arch 😀. I have 2 I can trade or sell or give away or whatever right now.

Is there a good way to request permission to post in the sell trade forum if this is my best bet?

I'm not giving up my giant arch 😀. I have 2 I can trade or sell or give away or whatever right now.

Is there a good way to request permission to post in the sell trade forum if this is my best bet?
Why not just become a supporting member for $30, sell two for the low low price of $20 each and be a supporter?

Back