I HAVE EGGS! but from what?

kevinbeth

Market
Reaction score
I have a group of large clear circles stuck to my glass with tons of little whit dots inside them. I know my clowns are a breeding pair but these are on the other side of the tank. snails?anthias? poss still the clowns?

kevinbeth;283148 wrote: I have a group of large clear circles stuck to my glass with tons of little whit dots inside them. I know my clowns are a breeding pair but these are on the other side of the tank. snails?anthias? poss still the clowns?

Stick 'em in a baby food jar and take them to Bob.

Bob looooooooooooooooove eggs.

:D

i dont think its the clowns, aren't there eggs yellowish? these are big and clear, wish i had a macro lense

Possibly snail eggs? At any given time I have at least one little spot of eggs on each side of the tank (front, rear, left, and right). The only thing that's a pain is I go around them with my algae scraper. They're usually gone in 2-3 days, but I don't think anyone is eating them as none of my fish show any remote interest in their presence.

118429792_62814ad8f6.jpg
alt="" />

It must be snails looks just like these

I figured none of the snails made untill i went in after the lights went out and looked around with the flashlight. There had to be like 50 tiny snails on the glass

kevinbeth;297775 wrote: I figured none of the snails made untill i went in after the lights went out and looked around with the flashlight. There had to be like 50 tiny snails on the glass

How long did it take for the eggs to hatch? My nassarius snails are forever laying eggs. So it is really hard to tell if the ones that are already laid are hatching cause new sacks are showing up constantly. Seriously a 3 viewing sides are covered its scary.

well most hatchings occur at night i think but i might collect them and start making some babies to fill my tank.

I have so many eggs, i always wondered why i kept having nassarious snails show up when i thought they were all dead. kept seeing really small ones. that when i got to thinking. good to know i have a healthy tank. good to hear yours are doing good also.

Back