I have no clue what this is.

kstyle13

Market
Reaction score
I have a new colony of green star polyp and there is something coming out of it. I have no idea what it is. When I walk up to look at it closely it darts back into the coral. It looks like a bristle worm but there's more than one. So more like a tiny brittle star but it moves way to fast to be one of those. It's white Grey and black or brown... stripes on the legs.... or antenea.... I'm not sure. I know this is very vague but if I can snap a picture of it I will... I just don't know if I can sneak up on it or not....

tuhe2ade.jpg
alt="" />
anepupyt.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bristle worm, sorry. Not sure why when thinking bristle worm I typed brittle star.

But is there more than one in the see place? Like I've seen bristle worms before but never like this... not doubting you just wondering.... Because it's thicker towards the inside and very pointy at the tips...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

leveldrummer;942494 wrote: It certainly sounds and looks like micro brittle stars, it's just very strange that they retreat when you get near, they usually don't react to anything.

Maybe the person whom it got it from had it "trained" before he gave it away? [LOL]

Wannabee

Back