I just want to say god bless you all

chuck

Supporting
Reaction score
I just want to send a message out to all my arc friends. Please keep your fellow friends and family in your prayers despite our opinions about each other we need to this one time pray for each other. I hope we all make it out ok and are able to make it too the next arc meet. God bless you guys and your families

Thanks Chuck. I am most concerned about my friend Laurie who has cancer and is on the strongest chemo there is. I hope she, nor anyone else already fight for their lives ends up getting this.
Keep calm and take care of yourselves!

Thank you Chuck, that was very nice of you. At the end of the day I like to look at all of us as an extended family, and lord knows my family has plenty of disagreements! Be safe everyone and god bless.

I just want to send a message out to all my arc friends. Please keep your fellow friends and family in your prayers despite our opinions about each other we need to this one time pray for each other. I hope we all make it out ok and are able to make it too the next arc meet. God bless you guys and your families
We probably need this pray since all the virus flying around atm

Prayers and thoughts for one another are what we need now. Confusing times as you want to live a normal life but don't want to go to large gathering places for fear someone may not recognize or care if they are displaying symptoms.

I was going to go to local fish store today but when number count of confirmed cases jumped over night, I decided to stay home and enjoy what I have. May this soon start to subside.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Amen!

Spot on Chuck... couldn’t have said it better! Praying for this menace to be gone just as quickly as it came!

Lord, please bless all of the members of this extraordinary community.. their friends, their families, their loved ones!

Last edited:
Thanks Chuck. I am most concerned about my friend Laurie who has cancer and is on the strongest chemo there is. I hope she, nor anyone else already fight for their lives ends up getting this.
Keep calm and take care of yourselves!
Prayers go out to your friends and family.
Hope she's ok. I think if we all join thoughts God will help her

If anyone wonders or questions why the meeting was cancelled read this thread. Look at all the concerned members. Look at the responses we are family here. We are all brothers and sisters in Gods eyes. So please let's work together. And give praise to the bod members for doing what's right.
Thanks Chuck

Back