I killed kenya tree..

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
Or we'll I think I did. Lol I put it in my daughter's tank from my tank. It's been in there for a few days and it's not looking too hot.. lol

I just recently moved some from one tank to another and it laid over limp for a day or so, and then perked back up...no little blue pill necessary :) Give it a little longer before you throw in the towel...not that you are too terribly torn up about it, as is evident from your post. I moved some Waving Hand too, and it did the same thing.

You can almost plant Kenya in the garden outside, and you have killed it.... Lol

nickg;984635 wrote: You can almost plant Kenya in the garden outside, and you have killed it.... Lol

That's not too far from being true.

I was scrubbing rocks (fighting briopsis) and left a decent sized piece of Kenya sitting in the sun, on a dark table in 85 degree temps for about three hours. No water other than the tap water than was used to rinse off the table.

I wrapped up the scrubbing and started cleaning up and remember that it had been sitting there.
I tossed it in the frag tank and it's now the proud parent of...20 something babies?

If only all of my corals could take that sort of abuse and still thrive! :eek:

Oh...if you did, somehow kill it and you'd like a FREE replacement, let me know. I'm in your hood every other week.

J.B.;984626 wrote: I just recently moved some from one tank to another and it laid over limp for a day or so, and then perked back up...no little blue pill necessary :) Give it a little longer before you throw in the towel...not that you are too terribly torn up about it, as is evident from your post. I moved some Waving Hand too, and it did the same thing.
Lol we shall see I guess.

Back