I need a 30 gallon container

y-not

Market
Reaction score
I know this has been posted and asked about in the past and I've searched for and read posts about containers. I looked at containerman's posts, etc...

I'm hoping someone knows where I can get my hands on one of these, just to look at and maybe, if it fills the bill, buy it.

1_30787909.jpg
alt="" />

I've searched the web and found loads of them that look like what I'm looking for but things like this I need to see in person.

Any ideas where in the Atlanta area I can go and look at these types of containers?

Sn4k33y3z;906284 wrote: Northern Tool or tractor supply is your best bet.

The first (only) tractor supply I went to only had the 50 gallon size.
That's more than I'll need.
All of the Ace Hardware stores knew what I was talking about but none of them had any.

I'll stop at Northern Tool tomorrow and see what they may have.
And while I'm there, there are two Army Navy surplus stores that I'll drop in as well. Always love rooting around in the surplus stores. Ya never know what you'll find that you may need. :up:

I know for fact northern has them in stock (at least at my location), cause I was looking at the same EXACT container for my RO water storage. However, they are pricey. Look on Northern tools web site.

Sn4k33y3z;906321 wrote: I know for fact northern has them in stock (at least at my location), cause I was looking at the same EXACT container for my RO water storage. However, they are pricey. Look on Northern tools web site.

Yeah, once I'm able to see, touch, fondle, man handle, rub them gently, etc... I'll go on-line right there and see where I can get the best price for the same item. If the best price (including tax and shipping) is any where near what the brick and mortar has, then I'll just buy it on-the spot.

Most times, if the best price you find is WAY lower, the mgr will drop the price in the store just to move inventory.

I like to help the local guys but I suspect that if I go out of business, they are not going to step in and help me.

I've gotta look out for me and mine first.

I'm looking at getting two of them if the price is right.
I've got two Brutes sitting on a bench. That works but due to the shape of the Brutes, they end up taking up more space than just the foot print. And if I could stack the two, all the better.

I'm slowly working towards setting up a constant water changing system for my main display tank.
I've got all the life support systems running in the basement, directly below the tank.
Once I get a few more pieces in place, the main DT should be pretty much hands off except for water testing and feedings.

If anyone knows of someone that's looking to off load a couple of containers like these, shoot me a PM.

Back