I need a baby sitter for an apple...

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
I got an order in from LA and in that order is an Australian Sea Apple. Absolutely gorgeous specimen. It was supposed to be for Alex's NP tank, but since it cracked the night before the apple came in those plans are shot.

So... I setup my nano tank with some cured LR and sand. However, its still experiencing a slight ammonia spike so I can't risk the apple in the nano until the ammonia stabalizes.

As such, I'm hoping someone can house the apple for a week at the most? I will compensate you with frags or cash as you please. Keep in mind that these things have the ability to cuke nuke the fish in your tank as an act of desperation.

I have a 10 gal qt tank with a canister filter I could set up and use the water from my tank on a water change if that would help. It has had no chemicals in it. I keep the canister filter running on the main tank for this reason.
Let me know

Jin I have a 20L that currently has a few large rocks with a couple of leathers, BTAs, zoas, and mushrooms. It is plumbed into the 70G future sump that is housing about 300Lbs of rock loaded with corals. There are no fish in the system so if you didin't think the apple would hurt anythin in it you are welcome to bring it here. I also have a 10G QT with a HOB filter that has been running for a long time. I just finished housing a new fish in it a couple of weeks ago and it only has a ball of cheato in it right now. It could go in there as well. Give me a call if you still need a place and think this would work for you

Bud

Back